How does team access work?
Online toolkits and live workshops offer team plans.
You'll see the available team sizes on the sales page for the toolkit or workshop and will choose the original team size there. You can add more members as needed.
Who should be the team leader?
The team leader should be someone who is helping lead the change to action mapping. In toolkits like Partner from the Start, they can:
- Add team members
- See each member's progress through the material
- Access tips for coaching new action mappers and embedding the approach in the team
How do we purchase a team license?
Choose the license you want from the toolkit sales page. In the checkout form, use the team leader's email address. They'll get an email with their login instructions, as well as a receipt.
How do I add team members?
Assuming you're the team leader:
- When your purchase is complete, you'll receive an email with a link. Click that link to access the toolkit or course site.
- You'll see the site dashboard. Open the program you've just purchased.
- In the left-hand menu, click Team leaders > Manage your team.
- You'll go to the team management page, where you'll see the heading "Who's on your team?"
- Below that heading, enter the name and email address of each team member. Don't enter yourself; you're already a team member.
- Those people will get an email with a link that gives them access to the materials. The email might take several minutes to arrive. If a team member says they didn't get the email, please have them check their spam folder.
How do I see each member's progress?
Below the team member's name, you'll see a completion percentage for each section of the toolkit or course. This percentage refers to the real-world actions they've marked as complete. It doesn't refer to material they may have viewed, because acting on the job is more effective than looking at content.
How do I add more people?
If you've purchased a toolkit (or a live workshop that hasn't started yet), you can increase the size of your team. For example, if you bought access for up to three people and want to add a fourth member, you can do that, but you have to be the person whose email address was used in the original purchase. Only the original purchaser can see the "add a person" buttons on the team management page.
- Open the toolkit or workshop and click Manage your team.
- Under "Need to increase the size of your team?" click the option you prefer. (If you don't see any buttons, it's because you aren't the original purchaser or the live workshop has started.)
- When the payment is processed, you'll be able to add additional members under "Who's on your team?"