How does team access work?
Online toolkits and live workshops offer team plans.
You'll see the available team sizes on the sales page for the toolkit or workshop and will choose the team size there.
Buying access for a team
The team leader is the person whose name and email are used in the registration form. They have full access to the materials. Assuming the leader is you, here's what happens:
- When your purchase is complete, you'll receive an email with a link. Click that link to access the toolkit or course site.
- You'll see the site dashboard. Open the program.
- In the left-hand menu, click Manage your team.
- You'll go to the team management page, where you'll see the heading "Who's on your team?"
- Below that heading, enter the name and email address of each team member. Don't enter yourself; you're already a team member.
- Those people will get an email with a link that gives them access to the materials. The email might take several minutes to arrive. If a team member says they didn't get the email, please have them check their spam folder.
How do I see each member's progress?
Below the team member's name, you'll see a completion percentage for each section of the toolkit or course. This percentage refers to the real-world actions they've marked as complete. It doesn't refer to material they may have viewed, because acting on the job is more effective than looking at content.
How do I add more people?
If you've purchased a toolkit or a live workshop that hasn't started yet, you can increase the size of your team. For example, if you bought access for up to three people and want to add a fourth member, you can do that, but you have to be the person who originally bought the team license. Only the original purchaser can see the "add a person" buttons on the team management page.
- Open the toolkit or workshop and click Manage your team.
- Under "Need to increase the size of your team?" click the option you prefer. (If you don't see any buttons, it's because you aren't the original purchaser or the live workshop has started.)
- When the payment is processed, you'll be able to add additional members under "Who's on your team?"