What are the actions that are listed in the toolkit?
Each toolkit or workshop includes several recommended actions. These are tasks you complete on the job to embed new approaches in your workplace or apply what you're learning to a real-life project. Depending on the topic, they can include:
- Changing the forms used in your L&D department to support a more problem-solving approach
- Writing boilerplate you'll use in emails to keep projects on track
- Writing the question and options for a scenario question
- Writing statements you'll use in tricky conversations with clients, so you can prepare for meetings
- Practicing client discussions with a coworker
Each action can be marked complete. The progress meter in the toolkit shows the percentage of the recommended actions that you've completed. When you mark all actions complete, you can download your certificate of achievement.