Will you help me with my graduate research?
Graduate students in instructional design often send me questions. I get so many emails that I can’t answer them. I hope the following material points you in a useful direction.
- History of action mapping and some common misconceptions about it: Action mapping overview
- An introduction to my blog and stance on corporate training: the L&D Manifesto
- Where's the research support for action mapping?
- Does action mapping work in education?
- How can I become an instructional designer?
Please explore my blog and this knowledge base for more information.