What is your purchasing, cancellation, and refund policy?
Here's our policy for purchasing, cancellations, and refunds for materials available through cathy-moore.com and actionmapping.com from Action at Work, LLC and Django Labs, LLC.
How to purchase
To buy access to the online materials, you'll need to use a credit card. Purchase orders can't be accepted.
To buy for a team:
The team needs to have a leader. That person will log into the toolkit to enter the names of the other registrants. They will also be able to see the progress of the other team members and have access to special content just for leaders.
If your team currently has no leader, please ask them to identify the leader before you buy.
1. Click the "Get it now" button.
2. Enter your email address when asked for the purchaser's email address. You won't be registered for the toolkit or occupy a seat.
3. Enter the email address of the team leader on the right-hand side of the form. That person will receive an email with their login. They will enter the team members inside the toolkit. You as the purchaser can't enter the names of the team members.
4. When the purchase is complete, you'll see a page in your browser that displays your receipt. On that page, you will also be able to purchase additional seats for team members by clicking "Add 1 person" or "Add 3 people." You'll also be sent an email receipt.
To buy for an individual:
1. Click the "Get it now" button.
2. Enter your email address when asked for the purchaser's email address.
3. Enter the email address of the person who will use the toolkit under "Registrant." They will receive an email with their login.
4. When the purchase is complete, you'll see a page in your browser that displays your receipt. You'll also get an email receipt.
If you're required to go through a third party to buy the materials, that third party will need to click the "get it now" button and use a credit card. They will be able to list your name as the end user of the materials.
I need you to register as a vendor
If you think your employer will require us to submit vendor paperwork, you might check to confirm that. It's very rare . We sell information, similar to any online publication, such as a news site. We don't provide consulting, and our website isn't software.
VAT paperwork isn't necessary because Action at Work LLC is a US company.
I bought access to self-paced materials, such as a toolkit, but want a refund.
If you've decided not to use the online materials you've purchased, please contact us for a refund within 30 days of your purchase. Refunds aren't available after 30 days.
How long will I be able to access each toolkit?
Individual registrants will have access for the life of the product, which will be at least one year from the date they purchased it. The original purchase provides one year of access. After that, we provide continued access at the same level as a gift, for the remainder of the life of the product.
Teams will have access for the life of the product, which will be at least one year from the date the last team "seat" was purchased. The original purchase provides one year of access for the team member. After that, we provide continued access at the same level as a gift, for the remainder of the life of the product.
I no longer have access to the work email I registered with.
If your employer paid for your access but you have since left your job, please have your former employer ask us to switch your registered account to your personal address.
I want you to refund my payment to a different credit card.
Refunds will only be made to the credit card that originally paid for the event or material.